Strawberry Box and Daisies

Nothing says warm weather like strawberries and daisies.

Today I am sharing my newest project from My Scrap Chick

This was a fun project to do and I am so pleased with the way it turned out.
The strawberry is a box with lots of room to hold treats or even a small gift.


Fresh Strawberry Box

I used the Strawberry Box file and cut it just as it comes.
For the leaves, I used an embossing folder and my Big Shot to add a little interest and depth to them and then just added a little ink to the tops and sides.
Paper for the strawberry is Doodle Bug.


Daisy Garden: click to enlarge

To create the daisies I used the Daisy Garden file.

For the flower on the top of the lid, I used the larges flower and then increased it size by about 15%.
Take a large styles and rub the flower petals to give it a little bit of curve.
Use a small styles on the back of the leaves to draw veins and then just touch the leaves with a little ink.

Such a fun project.




Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment