Strawberry Box and Daisies

Nothing says warm weather like strawberries and daisies.

Today I am sharing my newest project from My Scrap Chick

This was a fun project to do and I am so pleased with the way it turned out.
The strawberry is a box with lots of room to hold treats or even a small gift.


Fresh Strawberry Box

I used the Strawberry Box file and cut it just as it comes.
For the leaves, I used an embossing folder and my Big Shot to add a little interest and depth to them and then just added a little ink to the tops and sides.
Paper for the strawberry is Doodle Bug.


Daisy Garden: click to enlarge

To create the daisies I used the Daisy Garden file.

For the flower on the top of the lid, I used the larges flower and then increased it size by about 15%.
Take a large styles and rub the flower petals to give it a little bit of curve.
Use a small styles on the back of the leaves to draw veins and then just touch the leaves with a little ink.

Such a fun project.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment