Easter Gift Box

Welcome to April
That means the Easter Bunny will soon be hopping by.

Today I am sharing another project for My Scrap Chick Design Team and its all about Easter


I Designed this box to hold a large Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg.
When I went shopping I couldn't find just what I was looking for so I filled a couple of plastic eggs with the smaller ones.

To make the treat box I used two files from My Scrap Chick.

Gable Box: click to enlarge

The Gable Box has a little window in the front so your treat can peak out and it includes the cut  layered flower and leaves.

To make the box just a little big bigger, change the dimensions to a width of 11.75"
Use a stylus to round the leaves and bend the flower petals.


Fluffy Bear & Bunny
The bunny is made using the  Fluffy Bear and Bunny file.
He is made up of layers and a hand drawn face.
Ink the edges of the paper with either pink or grey and he is so cute and you could even use him for a baby gift.



Fill you box and share it with someone special.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

2 comments :