Easter Gift Box

Welcome to April
That means the Easter Bunny will soon be hopping by.

Today I am sharing another project for My Scrap Chick Design Team and its all about Easter


I Designed this box to hold a large Cadbury Chocolate Easter Egg.
When I went shopping I couldn't find just what I was looking for so I filled a couple of plastic eggs with the smaller ones.

To make the treat box I used two files from My Scrap Chick.

Gable Box: click to enlarge

The Gable Box has a little window in the front so your treat can peak out and it includes the cut  layered flower and leaves.

To make the box just a little big bigger, change the dimensions to a width of 11.75"
Use a stylus to round the leaves and bend the flower petals.


Fluffy Bear & Bunny
The bunny is made using the  Fluffy Bear and Bunny file.
He is made up of layers and a hand drawn face.
Ink the edges of the paper with either pink or grey and he is so cute and you could even use him for a baby gift.



Fill you box and share it with someone special.


Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :

  1. You are killing me with all these ideas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Easter treat box!

    ReplyDelete