Graduation Card Box with Roses

Are you still looking for a  nice graduation card?
I have the answer.

Today for SVG Attic I made a Box Card combining shapes from two different files.



Start by using the Grad Box Card from the SDS Grad Party collection
SDS Grad Party

The file has three years to choose from including 2017.  There are also lots of extra pieces you can add or omit from your project.

I chose not to use the balloons because I wanted to make my card a little more elegant.

I replaced the balloons with some of the roses from the
JGW Flower Box card Bouquet Collection

JGW Flower Boxcard Bouquets

The Roses fit perfectly in the Graduation box without resizing.
I used tab 2 (4 roses) for the back,  and two of tab 1. (numbers are on the pieces)



Next, use Foam Pop Dots to add the flowers to the back of the different tabs and fill in the box.



To finish use gold card stock for the sign and tie on the diploma and gold foil vinyl to add the numbers and the word congratulations.

The best part of these card boxes is they fold up for mailing.
Perfect for those who are celebrating away from you.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. This card is so pretty! I love how you combined the different sets to make it.

    ReplyDelete