May Cricut Class

Did you know that Cricut Design Space 3 is now ready?
It is still in Beta but will be released soon.

I am excited for the new software, and all the upgrades.

This month in class, we are going to learn all about this great software while we make some fun beach items.


Class will be held on May 24th from 6 to 8 pm

Here are a few details of some of the techniques you will learn in class.

First we will import an SVG file from My Scrap Chick and then add images from the Cricut store.
You will also learn all about the new Edit window and how to use it.


Next I will show how to make a folded card from a single image. 
We will get started with some basic print and cut to create a banner with a sentiment.

I hope you will join us for class.  To sign up just email me.

And watch for some new Cricut tutorials coming soon as well.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment