May's Silhouette Classes

May's Silhouette Studio classes are ready.


I don't know about you but I need some time at the beach, relaxing in the sand, the sun and the water. Since that isn't going to happen anytime soon, I thought I would bring the beach a little closer to home.


This months classes are full of Beach themed ideas, but don't worry they would also be perfect for Mother's day, Father's day or to celebrate any occasion.



Silhouette Design Club
 May 9 from 1-3 or 6-8 
This will be a Print and Cut Class.  I will show you how to import png files to use as a stamped image and jpeg files to fill shapes.  We will create two cards and a treat bucket.  You will need to email me so i can send you the files we will be using.


Out Of The Box
May 16 from 6-8 
This is the class you want if you are new to Silhouette Studio, have been away for awhile or just need a refresher.  Join us as we go over all the things your silhouette/Cameo can do.  You will be ready to start cutting and creating your own projects.  You will also receive a "homework" assignment/instructions to create your first three projects, 



Intermediate Silhouette Class
May 25, 6-8 
You have been asking for it so this month will be all about Heat Vinyl Transfer.  I will also show you how to trace a basic shape from the internet.  We will create two images that can be ironed to a beach bag, Towel,  canvas or t-shirt.  Email me for a supply list


I hope you will join me for one or more classes, then come back and check out this months Cricut class. 

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment