Mother's Day Cards

Today is my turn to share on SVG Attic's Blog and with Mother's Day this week, I thought it would be a good time to make a card from my new favorite kit from SVG Attic and Jodi.
The only problem was I couldn't decide which one I wanted to make so I made two!


I had some paper from My Minds Eye that was waiting for the perfect project and these cards were definitely it.

I love the little bits of gold in the paper and decided to use it as one of my main colors.


To make the tag I  used a rounded 3x4 journal card from the paper collection.  
Next I drew a small mat for the card by drawing a rounded rectangle and sizing it to 3.125"x4.125" and cut it from a metallic gold card stock.
Add brads from the collection and finish it off with a big gold ribbon.
Because the journal card runs horizontal, I turned the tag to the side as well. 

I can't wait to add this to a gift!


The Mother's Day step card has lots of pretty layers. 
The file comes with a print and cut option for the words in the tag and lots of extra pieces as well.

To create the word Hello and the ribbon pieces on the side. cut them from Cricut's Gold Foil Vinyl.  
Add more brads from the paper collection and you will have a beautiful card.


If you haven't had a chance, check out the Mother's Moments Kit from Jodi at SVG Attic. 
I love everything about it and think I am going to make the Secretary box next!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. These are so pretty! The papers you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete