Make Apple Boxes For Gifts


Keeping with the Apple theme that seams to be happening on the blog this week.

As I have mentioned, Monday is back to school, not only for my daughter but me as well. 
(I work at the High School she attends- and believe me, summer vacation is too short!)

In the office, I am pretty lucky because I work with 4 really amazing ladies.
To welcome them back, I made these little boxes from My Scrap Chick.


Love all the little extras in the file and used all of them.
To create the tag I used a heart shape and my new Cricut Markers. (I am in love with the new pens!)


By making the boxes just a little bit bigger then the size they came in, I was able to fill them with some important items for anyone who works in an office.

The boxes would also be great to give as teacher gifts or a hesitant student.

Do you know someone headed back to school.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment