Cricut and SVG Attic plus Print then Cut


Sunflowers are a sure sign of Fall and right now I am seeing so many projects with them I decided I had to do a couple myself.

For todays project over at SVG Attic, I decided to do the Sunflower Easel Card.  
The file comes from the JGW Sunflower Sunshine Collection
.JGW Sunflower Sunshine

I cut this card using the cricut and it was so fast to do, but you could also use the silhouette/cameo or another digital machine.

I also wanted to try something different with the files ...



... So next I created a print and cut tag using one of the flowers from the easel card and the tag and words from the sunflower gift card (watch for a video tutorial coming soon!)
It wasn't hard to do if you know how to set up Print then Cut on the Cricut.



So many fun things can happen when you combine and play around with files.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment