Document Your Summer Travels

Today I am sharing another project I was able to do for 
Heartfelt Hobby and Craft.


I really love this line it is by Authentique and is called Pastime.
Its very retro and has a lot of different themes with it, including Disney.  Perfect for wherever your travels took you this past summer.


The layout is created with my own svg files and is a great way to show off some of the lovely paper along with your favorite photographs.


The round travel case is perfect for storing all of your summer keepsakes.  The file is from SVG Attic and more information can be found here.


Don't want to dedicate an entire scrapbook to your vacation?  How about a mini album?  Perfect for showcasing a few of your favorite memories or to share with someone else.


The inside has lots of pockets and tags to use anyway you see fit.

The file for the Double Fold Tag Mini Album can be found in my new Etsy shop.  It comes as an SVG, DFS, and PDF files and can be used with either Cricut, Silhouette or any of your favorite digital Die Cut machines.

I hope you will check it out.


Last, I designed 3 cards using Journal cards from the collection



Thank you for taking a peek and I hope you will create something fun this weekend!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment