Nugget Six Pack Tote


Today I am sharing one more Hershey Nugget treat...

The nugget 6 pack tote is a perfect tiny gift AND my favorite kind of 6 pack!

The file comes with everything needed to create a fun little gift, and like all of my files, there are so many different options you can choose to make this gift uniquely you!


Here is a video showing how easy the 6 pack is to assemble.




You can also cut and fold just one side for a 3 pack tote.
Use the hearts cut from the handle as an extra embellishment on the front.  I placed them with 
foam pop dots for a bit of added dimension.


I hope you have enjoyed these fun little cutting files.
If so please leave me some love in the shop.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment