Spread Your Wings Design Team Project


Thank you for stopping by!

Today I am over at Heartfelt with another design team project using Photo Play Paper
this time I am using the Spread Your Wings Collection and I have to say I am in love.




The layout is a little more on the simpler side but it works because of all the fun paper and stickers.
I added a journal tag in the corner and lots of stickers from the sticker page. 
The scalloped circles were cut with a punch I had in my stash.


The shadow box is a different way to use some of the journaling cards and makes a great home decor piece.
File comes from Silhouette/Lori Whitlock.  Decorate the box with stickers.



Candy is always appreciated and makes fun little gifts or handouts. 


Nugget sleeves are easy to do, this one comes from one of my own files and can be purchased from Paper Closet Designs. 


To make an M&M bag, fill a zip lock 3 x 4 cello bag with pretty M&Ms.
Make a very simple fold over card and decorate with stickers.
Almost to pretty to open.


To finish this set, I made two cards.  
This card was made with one of the stickers from the sticker sheet and a boarder printed piece cut with a boarder punch.  



The last card was made using the Circle Flip Card File from
 Add a few more stickers and you have a trendy card great for celebrating a friend.

This set was a lot of fun to play with!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment