Summer Kisses


Memorial weekend... The kick off for summer!

Working at the local school, I can promise you I am ready for Summer!

To celebrate I created these fun little summer kisses projects using the Sundae Easel Card File from My Scrap Chick.



The card is pretty simple to do and you can follow the pdf that comes with the file if you get lost.
For the sentiments I simply did a print and cut with the Silhouette but you could also stamp or hand write a little sentiment.

I used glittery gold cardstock for the scalloped shapes to match the gold wrapping on the kisses.


 I wanted to give the ladies in my office a little gift so I filled an ice cream cup and some smaller plastic cups with the almond kisses (my favorite). 

Place a paper straw in the middle of the cup, then slip into a cello bag.
Tie the bag closed around the straw with pretty tulle.

The finishing touch is a little tag.

To create the tag, I scaled down the card file (75% using the Silhouette, or size the Sundae to 2.5"), then delete the easel card and use the rest of the pieces.  
Punch a small hole in the top to hang. 

Here are the two different sizes  of cups I did.


The ice cream cup is pretty big and takes 1 large bag of kisses to fill.


For a smaller size, use a small plastic cup (8 oz).
One large bag of kisses will fill 3 cups.
The tag is the same size on both cups.

I hope you have a fun and SAFE memorial weekend and a great start to your Summer!




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment