Gobble Wall Hanging with Silhouette


Have you tried applique with the Silhouette Cameo?


This was such a fun and easy project.  I used the Turkey (#34053) file from the silhouette store and Impact font.


Because this is a wall hanging and not something that will be washed regularly, I used Heat-n-bond ultra and didn't quilt the individual pieces.


The square blocks were also cut using the Cameo.
I did stitch around the edges of the squares with kind of a sloppy stitch just to give it a little decoration.

To finish the turkey add some small buttons with E6000 glue.  

I love how this turned out!

I will be teaching this class at My Girlfriends Machine and Education Shoppe in Sandy UT.
If you missed the class be sure to watch for some upcoming videos.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment