Introducing Applique with Silhouette Studio


Did you know you can cut Applique with your Cameo or Portrait?

I am excited to introduce a new class exclusively at Heartfelt in Sandy Utah.

Join me as I show you how to create and cut applique

Silhouette Applique Class
Thursday December 17, 2019
from 6- 8 pm.

Learn how to use your Silhouette to create beautiful and unique appliques

I will show you how to make a heart applique block in three different sizes.
Use the blocks to create a pillow, table runner or quilt.

Bring your lap top and Silhouette Cameo/ Portrait.
You can also bring a sewing machine and get started on your project in class. 

No Files needed for this class, I will send you the file once you have signed up.

Please sign up for all classes on line or in store.  Once I have received your sign up I will send you all the information needed for class.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment