Valentine Card Box


Valentine's can be an exciting time for anyone, no matter their age.
Today is my turn at the SVG Attic blog and I thought it would be fun to make a  box for holding all your Valentine treasures.

For my project I used the Large Decorated Tote Gable Box.

This box was originally designed for Halloween and used Graphic 45 paper, however, I changed it up a bit and used paper from Photo Play to make a perfect Valentine's day box.


There is so much fun happening with this tote.

 

My favorite part of the box is the big 3D bow!


For the front of the box, I added a journal block, a tag with stickers from the collection and a  pop bottle embellishment with paper from the kit; all tied with matching red twine.


To finish the box; on the back side I cut out a slot for cards to fit in.
Now it can be used at school or home as a "mail box".

The Large Tote could be used in so many ways besides just Halloween!

Thank you for joining me today and I hope you have time to create something beautiful this week.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment