Embroidery Hoop Ornaments for Cricut and Silhouette- December Classes

December Project Night

December can some times get a little crazy and hectic, that is why we are doing a Project Night
Join me for two hours of creating and learning.
Bring your machine, questions and personal projects to work on
or
I have a very simple (optional) project to create.
Optional Class Kit includes everything you need to make two Hoop Ornaments
Kits are $5 (paid directly to me) and include
2 Embriodery hoops
Snowflake Fabric
Buffalo Plaid Fabric
Batting
Red Iron on Vinyl
White Iron on Vinyl
Cardstock
3 Files

If you would like a kit, please let me know as I have a limited number
Silhouette Project Night
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
1- 3 pm or 6-8 pm
Open to all Silhouette users

 

Sign Up Here
Cricut Project Night
 Thursday, December 5, 2019
 6-8 pm
Open to all Cricut users
Sign Up Here

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment