Valentine Kits

Don't pass out due to shock but I actually have Valentine kits ready... I know, will miracles never cease?

Anyway here are four new kits to get you excited and thinking LOOOOVE! (oh la la!)



Hugs & Kisses Blocks. For those who can't get enough of the blocks here is a new favorite for you. This is a smaller size and it will remind you of chocolates, hearts and kisses. Cost is $16.00



3 Hearts. This is a very simple and easy project. You will love showcasing these hearts on your shelf. Cost is only $10.00



Crazy about your love saying is the perfect way to tell that special someone how you really feel! White Vinyl lettering on three different colored blocks. Cost is $10.00



If you order any three different kits, receive a $5.00 discount.

Had enough? I couldn't help myself, I have one more fun little kit!



Valentine "dice". These little blocks are more than meet the eye. Each of the six sides are covered with paper and cute embellishments. You can display them in so many ways. I hope you love these as much as I do! The cost is only $10.00.
I will be taking orders until Friday Jan. 15. All orders will be ready for delivery or pick-up on Jan 22.

I am also taking more orders for the winter kits.

Email me if you are interested. rushton_tracy@yahoo.com

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment