Summer Layout Class

We just got back from Youth Conference and a short weekend  get away with the Family.  Today D5 started back to school.  I can not believe how fast the summer is going. 

If you are like me, you have probably taken oodles of photos this summer but haven't stopped to do much with them.

I am teaching a class Thursday July 28, at Heartfelt Creations all about Summer Layouts.  I will show you how to make four 12x12 pages and a card.  You will also receive the sketches to use over and over again.These pages will help you to celebrate anything summer! You will  also learn some new techniques using glitter and glossy accents and an easy way to make your own titles on the computer.

I hope you will join us.  There are still a few spaces left and you can sign up on line, just click here.





July has kept me busy.  I have some layouts and projects for the Design Team and a new block class next week.  I also have been working on new kits and hope to have them up on the blog the end of this week.  
 I think you are really going to like them so be sure to check back soon.

One more big announcement.  I am teaching classes for Heartland Paper again.  I am so excited to be working with the great staff at the Bountiful store.  I have two up coming classes in September so be sure to watch for those.

Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Tracy! So glad to have found you! Hope all is well!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete