Last Minute Thanksgiving Favor Box.

Today is Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.
That means one more day to make a fun, quick, easy and practical Thanksgiving project!

What type of dinner do you have on this holiday? Fancy and formal with the best china or in front of the football game with paper plates and lots of cheering?

However you are celebrating, how about including a little favor box?


I created these little favor boxes using the December Count Down Sack file from the 

JGW Christmas on the Docket

Jodi has provided the instructions here.
The little bags go together very quickly and are the perfect size.


I printed the names of each of my guests on the computer and then added them to the front with foam pop dots.  Now I can use them as a place setting as well.  

Fun and Practical!


Each sack is filled with some Andes Mints and a little note of why I am grateful for them.
They are tied up with a bit of string to finish each bag. 

Today, while the pie's are baking and the turkey is thawing, grab some scrap paper (it doesn't take much, most of what I used was leftovers from another project) and make some favors for you dinner guests.

And no matter how you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. These are fanastic! I love that they are place cards and favors. You did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete