St. Patrick's Day Party

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day! 
Its time to put on your GREEN and celebrate.

If you think you have ran out of time, I have some quick, easy and free projects to help you prepare for a great day.  


It doesn't matter if you celebrate at home or out on the town, with friends, with family or alone, you need to add these projects to your party list.



First we have a Shamrock bag.  
This Free SVG file can be found here.
If you don't or can't use SVG files, it also comes in GSD, MTC and KNK format.

I cut my bag out of some green dot paper that I had on hand but she also include instructions to use this file as a print and cut.

To make the card, release the shamrock window and separate it from the card. 
Resize the shamrock and cut from another paper.  
Now you have a shamrock to place on a card or use as a tag.



What is a St. Patties Celebration with out a pot of gold?

I found this SVG file on Pintrest and when I followed all the Pins and Links it lead me to this forum on Sure Cuts A Lot website.


I made a bunch of these. 
Tie them with some gold wire string and twist the ends  around a pen.


Cut the word lucky from Cricut's gold foil vinyl.  
Love this look.


Silhouette online store also has a pot of gold, of course it is not free but if you can't use SVG files you don't have to miss the fun.

*I can't take credit for this one, one of my students in my last class gave me this.
Isn't it cute?  And she used the same string I did, just differently.
Great minds think alike!


What is a party or celebration without some refreshing liquid?
Follow this link  for two free printable bottle wraps. 
She also has a couple of other printable files you can use.

Depending on the size of your bottle, you may have to adjust the size before your print it. 
Super easy to do using Silhouette Studio!

I resized this label just a little to fit a Jones soda bottle.  
You can print it on sticker paper or regular paper and then glue it to the bottle.

So there you have it, some must do projects for your Irish celebration.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Man Tracy, you are on a roll! Don't know where you get the time:-)

    ReplyDelete