Use Clip Art Images with Silhouette Studio

Making handmade cards is very rewarding, but if you are like me, you tend to have a lot of very feminine cards, you know, flowers, ribbons, pretty colors, but the guys get left out a little.

I was in DESPERATE  need of some men's cards.



My husband is a big duck hunter and when I saw this image I knew I needed to make a card with it.
With Silhouette Print and Cut, it is so easy.


1. Find an image you want to use and save it.
2. Open the image in Silhouette Studio


3. If you have SDE you can open the Image Effects Panel and change it to sepia. 
(If you don't have it just use it as is, it is still a great picture.)


4. Send to your printer to print
5. Open up the cut setting window (in Version 4, click on Send)
 and Cut by Fill; check the pattern box


Place the printed image on your card, just like you would use a stamped image.

Practice this new technique and before you know it you will be scouring the internet for pictures to use on your cards!





Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment