Christmas Box and Card (Christmas In July)

Merry Christmas!!!
I know, its 105 degrees in Salt Lake today but My Scrap Chick is celebrating 
Christmas in July.

I love Christmas so anytime is a good time to celebrate, but getting a head start is a great reason to start crafting early too.


Poinsettias are one of my favorites so for this project I created two star boxes and a poinsettia card.

Start with the Star Trio Box files 


These boxes have some beautiful summer flowers but omit these flowers and add the poinsettia file to create a perfect Christmas box.



For this project I used both the medium and small boxes, (the lid fits all three sizes).

I used gold vinyl for the center of the flowers.


Create a card using the Poinsettia Christmas Card file.  The sentiment is also cut from the gold vinyl.







Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment