Baby Girl Onesie Card


I know so many people that are having little girls in the next few weeks, including my own daughter. 
We can not wait to meet our newest little granddaughter!

Last night I made some cards to celebrate all those beautiful little girls.

It was so easy to do using the Onesie girls tutu card from My Scrap Chick.

The cards fit perfectly inside an A2 Envelope without any resizing.

I did change a couple of things.  First I added 4 layers of the ruffles instead of the 2 the file shows.


I also made two inserts for the inside of the card.  On the smaller white insert, I printed the words congratulations before cutting it out.  
Super easy to do on the Cricut.  

To finish the Onesie, add a couple of epoxy dots as buttons.

I love this card, and can't wait to share it with all these new little girls, especially our own!



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment