4x6 Layout Pages

I am trying to get caught up on some scrapbooking. These pictures are of Easter about 4 years ago. (I can't believe how fast the kids grow.) I needed a fast and easy way so I tried this 4x6 approach.

Its very easy. All you do is decide which photo you want to use and then put them in a 4x6 photo sleeve. Do a couple of Small 4x6 mini's to slip in the sleeve (I still need to put my journaling on them). If you would like do a 12x12 page to go with it and ... TaDa! Instant, fast and fabulous scrapbook pages.

I used an older paper pack from CTMH that I had laying around. Its not really Easter paper but I loved the colors!

I apologize for the quality of pictures. I left the pages in the photo sleeves so you could really get the idea of what I was doing, Plus I think my camera needs new batteries.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment