4x6 Layout Pages

I am trying to get caught up on some scrapbooking. These pictures are of Easter about 4 years ago. (I can't believe how fast the kids grow.) I needed a fast and easy way so I tried this 4x6 approach.

Its very easy. All you do is decide which photo you want to use and then put them in a 4x6 photo sleeve. Do a couple of Small 4x6 mini's to slip in the sleeve (I still need to put my journaling on them). If you would like do a 12x12 page to go with it and ... TaDa! Instant, fast and fabulous scrapbook pages.

I used an older paper pack from CTMH that I had laying around. Its not really Easter paper but I loved the colors!

I apologize for the quality of pictures. I left the pages in the photo sleeves so you could really get the idea of what I was doing, Plus I think my camera needs new batteries.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment