Valentine Gifts

While I was at a local Paper Supply store the other day, I found vinyl sheets and decided to buy a few and see what I could do with it. Guess what? I love it!!! It was perfect for making these little Valentine gift boxes.



The Pillow box was made using my Silhouette.


The Gift Bag was made using a Die Cut from work.


I used chipboard and a tag cut from the vinyl for my embellishments. Added some paper from Bo Bunny and my favorite ribbon.



To make the heart stick, I cut a heart from chipboard, 3 times. and stacked the out side. I then filled in the middle with Liquid Adhesive; added a flower and ribbon and then glued it to the wire. It was very easy to do.


I just love how these turned out. I can't wait to see what else is possible with the vinyl.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment