Valentine Sour Cream Containers.




I posted this on Heartland's blog too but it was so fun and easy I thought I would share it here also.


Here are the step by step instructions.

1. Start with a rectangle piece of printed heavy weight paper. ( I used some scraps from My Minds Eye and cut it 6"x7".) You will also need two pieces of solid Scraps and a tape runner. (A glue stick will not work.)




2. Run the tape on the back side of the paper down three sides. Roll the paper into a tube.




3. Pinch the top together. The tape should hold it. If not use some staples to close it. At this point, fill the tube with candy or a small treat.





4. Now pinch the other end together but this time in the opposite direction. Once again the tape should hold it but if not you can use staples.



5. Fold the two pieces of card stock in half and place on each end of the container.




To finish it you can punch a whole in the top and place a ribbon or tag.



That's all there is to it. Simple and fun. I hope you enjoy it.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment