More Valentine Ideas

I realize I have not posted for a little while. Our vacation was great. Then I got sick and well you know how that goes. But I am back.

For HFPE night this week we did a white elephant Valentine gift exchange. I was in a hurry so I put these little candy jars together pretty quick. (for me and my girls.) I think the chocolate was the winner not the jars. Sorry the photos are bad. I really need to look into getting a new battery for my nice camera.






This last idea is not one that I did but one a couple of girls from work did. I have to give credit to Marie and Mellisa. But it was so cute. I loved the idea and thought I would share!



It is just a simple sugar cone, dipped in chocolate and then sprinkles. Then they filled it with candy, put it in a cello bag and tied with a ribbon. So cute!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment