An Award


I just found out that some of you really like my blog...I even got an award!



Mary at maryberryboutique.blogspot.com gave this to me and I am very excited. Thanks you so much!!

I am suppose to list 10 things about myself so here goes...
1. I am a Stay At Home Mom who is never home.
2. I am a total girly girl
3. Pink is my favorite color
4. If I can't craft, my day isn't complete
5. My husband is my very best friend (really he is!)
6. I love hanging out with my teenage daughters (most of the time)
7. I have over 40  scrapbook albums completed
8. Favorite date is a movie and pop corn
9. Monday is my favorite day of the week
10. I wish I could play the piano

Now 5 things I don't like...
1. COLD (inside, outside, I just don't like to be cold.)
2. washing dishes (however it is something that always has to be done.)
3. Ice cream--okay I don't hate it, but its not my first choice for desert.
4. Shoes
5.Did I mention Cold?

And to finish this up, 10 blogs that I give this award to.  (check them out, they are pretty cool.)












Thanks again Mary.



Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog and the fantastic award - so flattered!! I will do my best to get this posted but I am honestly horrible at this 'award' thing! Love your creations! Tara Orr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored! Thank you SO much!! I love your blog...you deserve the award:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tara, Congrats on your award! Thanks for thinking I'm fabulous enough to be awarded twice. You are just too sweet! SO, I'm excited you found me and I found you. I am now following. Happy day! I know you made mine happy!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so sweet! Thanks for the award! You made me smile!!!

    Have a great day,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy,
    Thank you so much for the sweet award. You totally made my day. I am so happy when someone out there is reading and commenting! And Holy COW...40 scrapbooks! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete