Photos for February

I did pretty good with my January photos. Here is a list of 10 pictures I want to be sure and take this month. If you want to join me please do.

1. A couple holding hands
2. Close up of your children's eyes
3. Your favorite candy.
4. Something Red in your home.
5. A winter activity
6. a favorite piece of Jewelry
7. Building of Worship
8. To do list
9. Favorite make-up bottle or lotion
10. Valentine cards

One Layout that I want to get done this month:
What love means to me.
(I might even do it as a mini album, we will see.)

I am going on vacation for a few days, but I will be back soon! Have a great week!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. Have fun at bear lake tracy.. I wish we were going too..

    ReplyDelete