St. Patick Day Ideas

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and like usual I have nothing planned. (Well that's not true, I did by the eggs and ham for our yearly green eggs and ham meal.) I was trying to find some fun things for the younger kids to do.

First I found this really cute Hairbow at Kaboose. (here is the link.) I think is should be pretty easy to do.


Next I found a bunch of printable games and crafts at DLTK (click here for the link)
I really liked the Bingo game and Shrinky Dink Patterns.



I also found at DLTK, coloring pages, word searches and this super cute joke book that I know the kids will love!



So if you are in a panic, sit back, take a deep breath and then print a couple of these things from your computer! Your kids will love you.

Happy St. Paddies (oh and don't forget to wear your green!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment