New Layout

I haven't had much time to do a lot of playing this week. The kids are out of school and we have spent time at the park and just hanging out. I also have designed some summer projects and have Hubby busy cutting wood right now so I hope you will check them out when they are on the blog.

I finished up my classes at Heartland this past week. I am going to miss all the wonderful ladies I got to know there. I hope you will still keep in touch.

Here is a layout I did a couple of weeks ago using my Silhouette. I thought I would share the idea because I know a lot of you are celebrating(?) the last day of school also.



I am trying to put together a couple of groups to get together and do a craft night. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment