New Layout

I haven't had much time to do a lot of playing this week. The kids are out of school and we have spent time at the park and just hanging out. I also have designed some summer projects and have Hubby busy cutting wood right now so I hope you will check them out when they are on the blog.

I finished up my classes at Heartland this past week. I am going to miss all the wonderful ladies I got to know there. I hope you will still keep in touch.

Here is a layout I did a couple of weeks ago using my Silhouette. I thought I would share the idea because I know a lot of you are celebrating(?) the last day of school also.



I am trying to put together a couple of groups to get together and do a craft night. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment