New *Summer Sunshine Collection

New Kits Available
Introducing the Summer Sunshine Collection

I am so excited to bring this new set of kits to you. I have created 4 kits, one to fit every budget, time constraints and ability, (although all kits are easy to do)


Small Flip Flop Saying $10.00


Large Flip Flop Saying $12.00


Fun Wood Letters $15.00




Summer Sunshine Blocks $16.00

I will be taking orders until July 13th and kits will be available July 20th for pick up or we can try and work out a delivery. I can also do some group craft nights.

If you order the full collection, (includes Summer Sunshine block, Fun wood letters and either Large or Small Flip Flop saying), I will give you a $5.00 Discount. To order email me @ rushton_tracy@yahoo.com or just leave a comment with your email address.

Are you doing a family get together for the 24th? This would make a great project.

All kits come with everything you need to finish except basic supplies like Adhesive and ink.

Thanks for Checking it out.
Tracy

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment