Wild Thing Layout

Remember last week when I said I wanted to scrapbook? Well I actually did find a little time. I did the page using my Silhouette and the Jungle leaves. This layout went together pretty quick and easy. (click on it to see a larger photo)



I had so many pictures I am going to do a Mini Album using the same paper (Die Cuts With A View) and more leaves and animals. I will share it when I am done.

PS. I have taken a lot of orders for the Summer Sunshine kits and will start working on them this week. I also have a few of the flag and fireworks. If you are interested please email me (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com) ASAP

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment