Together Collection Available

For all you die hards out there, I have put another set of kits together.



I used some fun muted colors so its perfect for the up coming season and yet still bold enough to keep thinking summer.



Apple Of My Eye Saying $10


Set of 3 Apples $13


Together Blocks $12

Of course you can order all 3 for $30.00

If you are interested please email me at rushton_tracy@yahoo.com. I will be taking orders until Aug 17th, Kits will be available for pick up or delivery on Aug 25th.

For those who have turned in orders for the Achieve sets, I have sent you an email conferming your order.

I am taking new orders for Achieve and Summer Sunshine. This will probably be the last order for Summer Sunshine so don't miss out.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment