Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Together Collection Available

For all you die hards out there, I have put another set of kits together.



I used some fun muted colors so its perfect for the up coming season and yet still bold enough to keep thinking summer.



Apple Of My Eye Saying $10


Set of 3 Apples $13


Together Blocks $12

Of course you can order all 3 for $30.00

If you are interested please email me at rushton_tracy@yahoo.com. I will be taking orders until Aug 17th, Kits will be available for pick up or delivery on Aug 25th.

For those who have turned in orders for the Achieve sets, I have sent you an email conferming your order.

I am taking new orders for Achieve and Summer Sunshine. This will probably be the last order for Summer Sunshine so don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment