Layouts from Bo Bunny and Tips

Over the weekend I went to the Scrapbook Expo here in Salt lake. We had a blast. Its always fun to share my very favorite hobby in the world, scrapbooking with my sisters.

I am also loving the new Bo Bunny lines and thought I would share a few of the pages I finished with some little tips.

Hope you don't mind





This first layout I did using paper from Abby Road Collection. I love the colors.

I also used some plastic flowers from Maya Road. Zip dry is my friend. It held the flowers and buttons in place. I kept the flowers to a minimum so as not to over power the photos.


These next two layouts I did using the U Bug Me Collection. I love the little bugs and the fun colors. It was perfect for photos of my son and all his boy cousins





I used the Cut out sheet to do my journaling. Then I cut out the square tags, placed them on Chipboard and inked the edges. This gave the layout dimension without adding a bunch of embellishments and taking away from the photos.






The last layout was pretty busy so I cut the paper into small strips and then inked the edges. This lifts the paper off the page.

As you can tell, I like to keep the focus of my layouts on the photos. It may not win any awards, but I scrapbook to record memories.

Hope you all have a great day and find some time this week to scrapbook or create or whatever makes you happy.

PS An Update on the kits. I have all kits that have been ordered and will have them ready for pick up or delivery on Friday. I am now taking second rounds of orders. I will post dates later this week. Oh and I have some cute things in the work for Fall and everyday. Check back soon!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment