October Calendar

I really wanted to post before now but it has been crazy. I can't believe how many of you have ordered the different Halloween kits. They should all be done this Friday, I will email you when they are.

I have also been busy working on a slide show for the Activity Dinner we did this week. I will try and share some of them with you later.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the new Desktop Calendars I found for October



This first one, (the one I choose) is from A Cherry On Top



This one is from Shabby Princes I Love the Halloween theme but I choose the other one because its my daughters birthday this month and she is away at school.

Bo Bunny hasn't posted theirs yet but I bet it will be soon.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment