October Calendar

I really wanted to post before now but it has been crazy. I can't believe how many of you have ordered the different Halloween kits. They should all be done this Friday, I will email you when they are.

I have also been busy working on a slide show for the Activity Dinner we did this week. I will try and share some of them with you later.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the new Desktop Calendars I found for October



This first one, (the one I choose) is from A Cherry On Top



This one is from Shabby Princes I Love the Halloween theme but I choose the other one because its my daughters birthday this month and she is away at school.

Bo Bunny hasn't posted theirs yet but I bet it will be soon.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment