Advent Calendar ideas

You can not deny it any longer. I know you still haven't bought the turkey or made the pies but Thanksgiving is just next week. If you are like me, Thanksgiving is the kick off for the Holiday season. We love to have family around, go shopping, watch movies and Decorate the Tree!!!

The weekend is also a great time to work on Christmas projects. Every year we do a "candy countdown" with the kids. Its very simple and easy to do. I will share our candy countdown with you sometime next week. But while I was "surfing" I found two super adorable advent calendars and thought I would share them with you.



This first one is done with the Silhouette. I love the vinyl above it. For instructions visit the Silhouette blog. (if you have a Silhouette, you might want to book mark this site, they have some amazing projects and ideas.)



This second one is posted here, its my favorite but there are other ideas using the Kiaser Craft Advent Calendar also. The paper is Graphic 45.

So on your "to do " list this week don't forget to buy the turkey, make some pies and plan a project or two.

Have a great week.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment