Calendars and Kits

Hello ladies, Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth? All I can say is Whew! What a couple of weeks this has been. I have been busy doing Super Saturdays, Halloween costumes and Big Fancy Dresses and little tiny suites for the musical at our Middle school.




Now that those are all done, I am ready to jump back into things.

I think that I have talked to most of you in one way or another and all the kits that have been ordered should be ready by Thursday or Friday of this week. I will email you when they are done and we can arrange pick-up or delivery.

I am now taking second orders on all of the fall items but I am quickly running out of paper and don't know that I will be able to get anymore in time for Thanksgiving. If you are interested in ordering one of the fall kits please email me ASAP (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com) and I will get them out to you as soon as we can.

I am also taking individual orders for all of the winter/Christmas kits that are on so you can email me for those also.

Don't forget to check back later this week as I will have NEW Christmas projects posted.

For those of you who wait for the Desktop Calendars I have one for you.




This one is from Shabby Princess and so far is the only one I have found for the month of November. I will keep looking and post more as I find them.

In the mean time, I hope you all enjoy this new month. Its a great time to bundle up, stay indoors and work on those Christmas projects.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment