Christmas Ornament

Every year, my sisters, sister-in-laws and my mom, do an ornament exchange. We each make 8 of the same ornament and then exchange them at Thanksgiving. We have been doing it for many years and some of them are so beautiful.

Here are the ones I did this year.



I was very happy with how these turned out.

If you are interested, here are the instructions

Supplies needed:
1 1/2" block
9/16" eye screw
ribbon
photo
embellishments

Paint and sand the block.

I sized my photo to 1 1/4" and printed it on to regular cardstock. Cut out and ink the edges.

Find clip art and print it out on cardstock also, cut and ink (I actually used my Silhouette and some print files.)

Mod Podge the Photo and embellishment.

Use a black Sharpie Pen and write the date on the bottom *Optional

Screw the eye screw into the top of the block. Tie a bow around it. Add another piece of ribbon for the loop.

Hang this little ornament on your tree to enjoy all season long.

Try starting this new tradition with your family. A Family Ornament Exchange. You will be glad you did.

Check back next week and I will post all the ones I receive.

PS If you are interested in ordering 1 1/2" blocks please email me.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment