December Calendars

What? Its really December already? How'd that happen?

I found 5 Desktop Calendars for this month. So lets take a look





These first two come from 4shared.com
I just found them and I have never tried them before but for those of you who don't want to add photos this is perfect for you.





These next two are from A Cherry on Top (0ne of my new favorite website!) They also have one that doesn't use photos and one that does.



This last one is from Shabby Princess, of course.

Hmm, decisions, decisions. Which one are you going to use? I still haven't decided. I might have to change my desktop every week this month.

Well it's almost not December 1st anymore, I am going to bed. Good night!

PS. To all those who ordered Christmas kits, they are done and ready for pick up or delivery, just email me and we can make arrangements.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment