This doesn't look like Christmas but it is.
I finally got my Grandmothers books done. I posted the pages a while ago but this weekend I got the covers done and they are now bound on ready to be shipped.
I cut all of the embellishments with my Silhouette (a new blade is an amazing thing!)and I bound them using the Bind-It-All from Zutter. Two of my favorite tools. For the outside of my books I used the Cover Alls. But good luck finding them. I needed one more and hunted high and low, I ended up just using chipboard but I still like it.
If I can get with it, I will be posting some of the projects I have been working on the last couple of weeks. And watch for the next week or two as I will be posting new Winter Kits. I am so excited.