Mini Albums

This doesn't look like Christmas but it is.

I finally got my Grandmothers books done. I posted the pages a while ago but this weekend I got the covers done and they are now bound on ready to be shipped.





I cut all of the embellishments with my Silhouette (a new blade is an amazing thing!)and I bound them using the Bind-It-All from Zutter. Two of my favorite tools. For the outside of my books I used the Cover Alls. But good luck finding them. I needed one more and hunted high and low, I ended up just using chipboard but I still like it.

If I can get with it, I will be posting some of the projects I have been working on the last couple of weeks. And watch for the next week or two as I will be posting new Winter Kits. I am so excited.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment