Home Decor Ideas

This is for those of you who keep asking me to post photos of my front room wall.
I have tall vaulted ceilings in my front room and kitchen. That means a lot of open space. We have family pictures hanging on the wall but it was so large they just seemed to get lost. (And there are a lot of photos too.)
Here was my solution:





First, I found some really nice black frames for my photos, however they were very pricey and I didn't want to spend that much so I took my cheep Wal-Mart frames, removed the photos and glass and spray painted them. After they dried I took some sand paper to them and distressed them a little. I like the way the color and distress helped them all to blend together even though they are each a little different.




Next, I had my husband build me this ladder. I also painted it black and distressed it. Then I hung a wreath a bow and a little sign on it and hung it on my wall. (It is 3 feet tall and about 8" wide- love it)




To Finish, I cut out some vinyl words on my Silhouette "There is Beauty all around when there's love at home"
I love how it turned out, and I get compliments on it all the time.
Next will be new curtains for the kitchen and front room.....




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :