Home Decor Ideas

This is for those of you who keep asking me to post photos of my front room wall.
I have tall vaulted ceilings in my front room and kitchen. That means a lot of open space. We have family pictures hanging on the wall but it was so large they just seemed to get lost. (And there are a lot of photos too.)
Here was my solution:





First, I found some really nice black frames for my photos, however they were very pricey and I didn't want to spend that much so I took my cheep Wal-Mart frames, removed the photos and glass and spray painted them. After they dried I took some sand paper to them and distressed them a little. I like the way the color and distress helped them all to blend together even though they are each a little different.




Next, I had my husband build me this ladder. I also painted it black and distressed it. Then I hung a wreath a bow and a little sign on it and hung it on my wall. (It is 3 feet tall and about 8" wide- love it)




To Finish, I cut out some vinyl words on my Silhouette "There is Beauty all around when there's love at home"
I love how it turned out, and I get compliments on it all the time.
Next will be new curtains for the kitchen and front room.....




Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :