Recipe Box from We R Memory Keepers

My Daughter, who is headed back to college, wanted some of my recipes so I have been looking at some fun ways to do something really cute for her. We R Memory Keepers has one solution:




Here are just two different samples I found using that plain box.





(I know, this isn't a recipe box but I love the idea!)



Silhouette also has some super cute Recipe cards that are print and cut.







Bound with the Bind-it –all it could make a really cute little recipe book. Hmmm… I am going to have to give this some serious thought. Maybe I will do both.



Here is a bonus for you today. Did you know Basic Grey now carries fabric?





It’s a little spendie but sooooo cute.

I also found a pattern to make these adorable fabric flowers that you can attach to a bag, shirt or make hair clips with.





I hope this gets you in the mood to do some crafting… I know I am!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment