Recipe Box from We R Memory Keepers

My Daughter, who is headed back to college, wanted some of my recipes so I have been looking at some fun ways to do something really cute for her. We R Memory Keepers has one solution:




Here are just two different samples I found using that plain box.





(I know, this isn't a recipe box but I love the idea!)



Silhouette also has some super cute Recipe cards that are print and cut.







Bound with the Bind-it –all it could make a really cute little recipe book. Hmmm… I am going to have to give this some serious thought. Maybe I will do both.



Here is a bonus for you today. Did you know Basic Grey now carries fabric?





It’s a little spendie but sooooo cute.

I also found a pattern to make these adorable fabric flowers that you can attach to a bag, shirt or make hair clips with.





I hope this gets you in the mood to do some crafting… I know I am!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment