Storage Drawers

I am bored, can you tell? I hope you like the changes I made to my blog today.  I love that I can put some of the places I go for insperation on the left side.  Pretty cool eh?

Today I found a really fun project to do.  It is the Storage Drawers and who couldn't use more Storage space for all those little things that get left to "float around" and get lost in those bigger storage containers?


And even better yet just click here to get printable step by step instructions. 

I Think I need to do about 5 of these.  You could also use the countdown calendar boxes from Karen Foster and make a little bigger one.

If you make one (or 5 ) let me see a photo of it.  Just Email it to rushton_tracy@yahoo.com

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment