Project 12- January's layout

I had some time last night while the kids were at youth night and my youngest was watching American Idol so I got my January page done for Project 12.

Here is a reminder of the January Sketch.
Here is my take on it


I kept pretty much to the sketch and only changed a couple of things, for one I didn't use a 5x7 photo on the first page but substituted it for two 3.5x5 photos.

I printed  a small calendar and circled the date and used that as part of my title.


Here is a close up of the embellishments I made.  I used my Silhouette and cut out the Flower Fern Wreath and inked it up with some purple ink then cut a flower with silhouette.  I  used a metel flower charm and a brad to hold them all .I love the way it turned out.

Layering is the rage right now in scrapbooking and allthough I love it, I don't like super bulky pages and I still try to keep the focus on the photos so I try not to over do it.

Anyway, I hope this inspired you to get your Project 12 started.  I can't wait to enjoy the whole album when its all finished.

If you have a finished Project 12 layout done, lets see it.  Send me a photo and I will post it here.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment