Project 12- January's layout

I had some time last night while the kids were at youth night and my youngest was watching American Idol so I got my January page done for Project 12.

Here is a reminder of the January Sketch.
Here is my take on it


I kept pretty much to the sketch and only changed a couple of things, for one I didn't use a 5x7 photo on the first page but substituted it for two 3.5x5 photos.

I printed  a small calendar and circled the date and used that as part of my title.


Here is a close up of the embellishments I made.  I used my Silhouette and cut out the Flower Fern Wreath and inked it up with some purple ink then cut a flower with silhouette.  I  used a metel flower charm and a brad to hold them all .I love the way it turned out.

Layering is the rage right now in scrapbooking and allthough I love it, I don't like super bulky pages and I still try to keep the focus on the photos so I try not to over do it.

Anyway, I hope this inspired you to get your Project 12 started.  I can't wait to enjoy the whole album when its all finished.

If you have a finished Project 12 layout done, lets see it.  Send me a photo and I will post it here.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment