New Project 12 Sketches

Wow April almost got away and I didn't even get the new Sketch up.  If you are following along  with project 12, here is the sketch for April.

I love this sketch and I have the perfect Pictures for it already.  I can not wait to get started on it.

Someone emailed me and said they could not find the Sketch for February.  I thought I had posted it (but there is a good chance I did not) so here it is if you missed it.



It is just way to cue not to use. I am thinking pinks, reds and all things "lovey"

Now I am really in the mood to scrapbook.  I think if I get some spare time this weekend I will be found in my little corner playing with paper and other fun things.  How about you?  Lets see what you are working on.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment