Update

Kit update: I think I have talked with everyone via phone, friend or email.  All Easter and Family/Home kits that were ordered last week will be ready for pick up, delivery or shipping on Thursday of this week.  I am now taking round two of orders on the Family and Home Kits until friday April 16th.

I have also set up a PayPal email account for those of you who live out of the area.  (or for  anyone who wants to use a Credit Card.)  In order to use the Pay Pal account, you will need to email me your order and then I will email you a link to use. 

I hope you had a great weekend.  Enjoy your week, I am of to the drawing board for some new kits.  (*hint, I am thinking gardens?)

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :