Another One


The verdict is in on the autograph books and the kids LOVED them.  D4 said all of her friends thought it was better than the year book and they all wanted one.  Only Son said it was cool because it wasn't as big as the year books and so it was easier to carry.  Both books came back full of good wishes.

Tomorrow I will send my 4th grader with hers. 



She is especially excited because she has a page just for her teacher (who by the way, she has totally loved this year!)



I will not bore you with the rest of the pages, its very similar to D4's.  I used the same paper and leftover cutouts. 

Now that school is out, we are going to have to find some activities for everyone. 

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

2 comments :

  1. I love these books! such a neat idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally doing these. Especially for my 6th grader!

    ReplyDelete