Digital Mini Album

Do you remember this free kit I blogged about a while ago?


Well I did up a cute little Mini Album with it. and I love it! 
Here are a few of the pages. 







I did 20 pages.  I used the Image/Rotate tool to mirror pages and place them side by side.




(That's sparkling cider on New Years eve daughter is holding)




I added my own text printed them finished pages out as 4x6.  I used my ATG gun to adhere each layout to a 4x6 piece of chipboard (left over from other projects or you can pick some up at most paper stores.)  I punched two holes in each layout and hooked them together with two book rings.  To finish it off, I added a charm that says families.


 

I love how it turned out.  It was so easy and because the kit was free the only cost was printing out the layouts ($3 @ walmart.) 

If you want this kit click here.  Lets see what you can do with it.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. I am definitely impressed. That would take me a year or so, even if I had the ability to do it.
    Love you lots
    Mom

    ReplyDelete