Digital Mini Album

Do you remember this free kit I blogged about a while ago?


Well I did up a cute little Mini Album with it. and I love it! 
Here are a few of the pages. 







I did 20 pages.  I used the Image/Rotate tool to mirror pages and place them side by side.




(That's sparkling cider on New Years eve daughter is holding)




I added my own text printed them finished pages out as 4x6.  I used my ATG gun to adhere each layout to a 4x6 piece of chipboard (left over from other projects or you can pick some up at most paper stores.)  I punched two holes in each layout and hooked them together with two book rings.  To finish it off, I added a charm that says families.


 

I love how it turned out.  It was so easy and because the kit was free the only cost was printing out the layouts ($3 @ walmart.) 

If you want this kit click here.  Lets see what you can do with it.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. I am definitely impressed. That would take me a year or so, even if I had the ability to do it.
    Love you lots
    Mom

    ReplyDelete