August Calendars

August is here already.  I hope it slows down just a tad.  "Where have you been?" you might be asking.  Well in the last 4 weeks I have been to California, Girls Camp, Idaho 3 times and we just got back from Yellowstone last night.  Its been fun and crazy but I am really ready for some down time.  Some how I was able to get all the kits that were ordered in July out (sorry if the wait was a little longer than normal).  I am now putting the finishing touches on August's kits and will post them on Monday. 

In the mean time here are the August Desktop Calendars. 





 

The one I chose this month is from Scrapbook Dimensions  Love all that pink!!! They also have a link to download that curly font for free if you like it.  What a great deal!

Also last week was CHA.  One of these days I am going to go.  Lots and lots of new items were released with all kinds of ideas and projects.  As I find new wonderful things I will share them with you so be sure to check back often.

Have a great weekend.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment